Accompanying with the ticket of the Da Nang – Ly Son fast ferry of Phu Quoc Express, being able to make the journey as your original itinerary is what everyone wants! But sometimes due to subjective and objective reasons, you cannot follow the scheduled schedule and are forced to refund or change tickets?
Before refunding and exchanging tickets, you need to call directly to the Ticket Office / Fast ferry agent that you have purchased before to check the condition of the ticket you currently own. Most promotional speedboat tickets are non-refundable. To check, you need to provide the ticket office staff with the ticket number (ticket code); name of guest, date of departure and return…
Depending on the ticket class, there are different refund conditions, specifically as follows:
|Refund the ticket||Before 24 hours||20% of ticket value|
|Change ticket||Before 24 hours||20% of ticket value|
|Change information on tickets||Before 24 hours||5% of ticket value|
1. REFUND: Time to refund tickets, you must notify 24 hours in advance (01 day), you will lose the refund cost of 20% of the purchased ticket value.
2.CHANGE TICKET: Change the date of departure and return is similar to a ticket refund, you must notify 24 hours in advance (01 day) and you will lose the ticket exchange cost of 20% of the purchased ticket value.
3. CHANGING INFORMATION ON TICKET: For customers who want to change the name of the person going, you must notify 24 hours in advance (01 day), you will lose the cost of changing another ticket is 5% of the purchased ticket value.
- Customers will not be paid the difference if the new fare after changing is lower than the previous fare. At the same time, customers must pay the difference if the new fare is higher than the previous fare. The amount will be paid by cash or bank transfer..
In case Phu Quoc Express changes the ferry schedule, customers will be notified via the email address, phone, or Zalo that the customer registered when buying tickets.
If you want to book ticket for Ly Son fast ferry, please contact:
Phone booking 0989 683 466
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dananglyson/[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]
Ticket refund due to Phu Quoc Express changing ferry schedule
In case Phu Quoc Express changes the departure time and date, if you want to refund the ticket, it will not take any fees. The airline will refund the correct amount for the ticket amount + tax + surcharge for ticketing service of the ferry that the passenger has not used.
Cases of ticket refund due to ferry schedule change include:
- The ferry was delayed with the actual departure time 3 hours later than the scheduled departure time announced by Phu Quoc Express.
- The ferry was canceled means that the scheduled voyage is not made for which tickets have been sold, the reservation of this trip has been published and updated on the airline’s reservation system.
- The ferrt departs early, meaning the ferry departs before the scheduled departure time announced by Phu Quoc Express earlier.
- Passengers denied carriage, which means that guests who have booked and confirmed their seats on that ferry, are present at the check-in counter in accordance with regulations, but cannot be transported on that ferry.