According to newly announced information from Phu Quoc Express, the boat runnin Da Nang – Ly Son route will depart for the first time on March 29, 2022. The ferry running Da Nang – Ly Son route will be one of the three largest double-hull speedboats in Vietnam of Phu Quoc Express named Trung Trac with a capacity of 600 passengers with outstanding advantages:
- The boat has an aluminum alloy shell imported from Europe.
- Rolls Royce (MTU) machine made in Germany.
- High factor of safety at sea in all weather conditions.
- Optimal speed up to 35 knots, bringing you to the island in the most economical time.
- Low noise engine, no shock.
- The spacious and comfortable space makes you feel like you are enjoying a vacation on a real five-star ferry.
The new route creates favorable conditions for tourists to easily exchange, learn about culture and experience the proud beauties of the Vietnamese homeland. At the same time, it has strategic significance to help tighten links between regions, easy transshipment from the continental shelf to remote islands, contributing to turning the shipping tourism industry into a spearhead industry of the country.
Thông tin liên hệ đặt vé tàu cao tốc Đà Nẵng – Lý Sơn
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT NOTE: All images are copyright of vetaulyson.vn taken directly on board Trung Trac. Readers to download and re-upload please specify the source vetaulyson.vn. Sincerely thank you !